Thursday, February 5, 2009

Zach and the Draper Temple Open House


Last Friday we went with the Brodericks to the Draper Temple open house. It is a beautiful temple! Anyone who has the chance should go for sure! The picture above is Grandpa Broderick holding Zach as we waited to go inside. Zach was a great baby and especially loves looking at one of the chandeliers. The top picture is just a cute picture of Zach.

3 comments:

At Home! said...

Hello! We are the Benedicts. We were sooooo excited to find your blog and to see your beautiful family..and especially your little Zack! Soooo cute!

We are friends of grandpa Gary and grandma Becky. They have not updated their blog since your dad's birthday...last October! Next time you see them...tell them to update their blog ok?!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

I get to go to actually be on the tour tomorrow with Kyle's family. I'm excited to show him how beautiful it is and get that much more excited to get married there! Yay!

Mich said...

Zack is so cute. I will be going to the open house in March, I've heard it is beautiful.