
Zach is now just a little over six months old now. He loves to explore the world around him and see new things. He can't crawl yet but does great sitting up on his own. He also loves to bang on the keyboard while I am on the computer (maybe that is why I have been a stacker with blogging lately). He is also very social and loves to make people do silly things to make him laugh. So far he doesn't have too much stranger danger and the only people he has not liked is my first Rossy and our bishop. Casey discovered that he doesn't like the bishop on Sunday. No one was there to play the piano for Elder's Quorum, they asked if anyone could play, and Casey volunteered. The bishop offered to take Zach while Casey played. A little bit after Casey started playing Zach realized who had him and started to scream! Another member of the bishopric was able to take him and keep him somewhat clam until Casey was done with the song. Poor Zach and poor bishop :)
2 comments:
Cute! I can't believe he is already 6 months old. That is amazing. He is such a cute kid.
Time goes by so quickly. I can't believe that you have a six month old. He is adorable!
Post a Comment