Friday, January 30, 2009

A Funny Story

I think that I am just about done blogging for the day but I have been wanting to put this picture up for awhile. The picture itself is not really funny but the story to go with it is.
The other day we were having our friends over for dinner they were going to be to our house in 15 minutes. I was making Chinese food and was in the middle when Zach needed a diaper change. Fortunately Casey was there to volunteer. Unfortunately Zach had a blow out, or should I say blow up because there was poo from the top of his diaper to his shoulders. Then, when Casey was taking of this shirt he accidentally got it all over Zach's head and in his hair. This called for more than just a regular clean up this called for a bath. So with 15 minutes until company arrived Casey was bathing Zach and I was finishing dinner prep. As soon as Zach was nice and clean I couldn't resist a picture to remember the moment.

1 comment:

Mich said...

Babies sure make life interesting. You both look great!