Friday, April 8, 2011

Oh, Zach


So I figured since this was our third visit to radiology in less than a month I might as well get some pictures. I guess it is a good thing that Zach is so good about getting x-rays (maybe that is why he is Z-Ray). Anyway a few weeks ago we were getting x-rays for a broken clavicle. Last night he swallowed a battery Casey's mom was watching the kids when I got home I noticed something shiny in Zach's mouth it was a small round battery and we were missing one. We called the pediatrician and poison control. To make a long story short (and two trips to radiology later) right now the battery is moving along and we just need to watch for complications and the battery. Fun times!

2 comments:

Nan said...

What a patient little patient!
Snips and snails and puppy dog tails-and trips to the hospital- that's what little Zach is made of! You are an alert mom to have noticed the battery in his mouth. Glad it all worked out!

Kim said...

Glad he is doing okay! He is going to be quite the experience to raise! Glad he does so well at the doctor and hope he doesn't need it again anytime soon.