






One afternoon we decided to go the the Kite Festival. For Zach one of the best parts was going on the school bus. He LOVES buses and anything else that goes so for him to get to ride one was a big moment. He thought he wanted to go on the rocket ship but it turns out it is a lot more fun to watch people go on it then to go on it yourself. By the end of the ride we both had tears in our eyes . . . for different reasons I am a mean mom and thought it was funny. Since it was a kite festival we were also able to of course fly a kite. I was not very windy but for the two minutes the wind lasted it was fun. Zach also got to go on a train ride. The sign said no adults but I guess that only means no adults if you don't go with kids. They were kind of crazy drivers and went fairly fast so I am glad I went with him.
2 comments:
That looks like fun! Awww, you aren't a mean mom! I still remember the time dad laughed at me all the way down slash mountain at disneyland because I was freaking out so much. : ) It was funny.
I meant splash mountain, sorry for the typo. I think slash mountain sounds like some scary haloween thing would be something to cry about!
Post a Comment