Friday, April 22, 2011

Fun in St. George





Casey is so close to being done with school but is not quite there. He had a lot of homework so the kids and I packed our bags and headed to St. George to visit my parents. Here are some of our adventures. Above is Zach's favorite place the splash pad in St. George. We spend a lot of time there and I don't know why I don't have more pictures of him. Oh, well I got some great pictures of Alice and her Grandpa. He is such a cute Grandpa I love it and the kids really love him. He is not afraid of a crying baby or crazy toddler (or both). Zach didn't sleep really well and woke up every morning way too early. He could get out of him room but I woke up at 5 to him calling "Pa Pa, Pa Pa" normally at 5 he wants "Mom, Mom, Mom" the best part about this was he had gone to there bedroom to wake them up and by the time I was going to get him Grandpa was already dressed and ready to be with Zach.

2 comments:

Kirk said...

We had lots of fun as well! It was a treat to spend some time with Zach and Alice(and Becky too)!!

Kim said...

Very cute! Wow, sun and water. I need another visit to St. George!