Well from the look on his face what do you think Zach thought of green beans. The funny thing is that even though he appeared not to like them he kept wanting more. We also tried them the next day and he ate then without making a single funny face. No complaints here this kid really isn't a picky eater.
I'm with you Zach! The baby variety of green beans is not very tasty. I could only eat them with Sadie, when we could add BUTTER! I guess they're better than peas if you're feeling like green mush! (:
3 comments:
picture is worth 1,000 words. So cute!
I'm with you Zach! The baby variety of green beans is not very tasty. I could only eat them with Sadie, when we could add BUTTER! I guess they're better than peas if you're feeling like green mush! (:
I agree his face is worth a thousand words. I hope that he'll like all his veggies in the future.
Post a Comment