Sunday, January 30, 2011

Reptiles and our new stroller



I gave in before I thought I would and got a double stroller, and I love it! So far both Zach and Alice have been happy in it as well. Also, for family home evening last week we went to the Bean Museum. They were doing a program on reptiles. The legless lizard in the picture is fake but Zach was able to meet a leopard gecko, a snake and a turtle. I wish my sister Kim was there so she could have stumped the student giving the presentation by asking a tough question. Since it was only me I could think of anything to ask. I did learn why there is a legless lizard and it is not a snake. Alice just slept in the stroller the whole time.

2 comments:

Mich said...

A real leg-lizard that isn't a snake?

Robert & Amber Salmon said...

We had so much stuff it requires two trailors full to WA. One last week and one in May. The only thing I said I could not live without was my double stroller. My kids are always happier when we are out.