Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Artist in the Family




Zach is trying to adjust to taking naps in a toddler bed rather than his crib. Last week I tried and tried to get him to go to sleep and he would not do it. Finally after about an hour there was 15 minutes of silence. But Zach was not sleeping. He found by moving his bed he could get in the top drawer of the dresser and then decided to get out the diaper rash cream and spread it everywhere. Since it is white it blends into his bedding but it was all over. Some of you may recall sometime ago Zach tried something similar with poo. Well diaper rash cream is a lot harder to get out of clothes but since I didn't want to throw up I did take some pictures.

2 comments:

karijean said...

LOL! I feel your pain Becky! Aren't two-year-olds fun?

Rob & Emily Willardson Family said...

That is funny! Maggie did what when she was almost 2, but it was a beard on her face and nowhere else. That stuff is hard to clean up!! Good ol kids, some days you want to hang them up on the wall so they can't do anymore damage (like when they try to clean leather couches with windex...yikes!). Hope you can find humor in it!