Monday, September 27, 2010

Alice is here!





We were so excited to welcome Alice Marie Broderick to our home on September 26, 2010 at 9:02. She weighed 6 lbs 3 ounces and was 19 inches long. More pictures to come soon!

7 comments:

Nicki said...

Adorable. Good job blogging lil momma. She has your nose...she is beautiful.

Tara Long said...

Love her name! And so tiny! I can't imagine having a small baby, lol.
Congrats again!

karijean said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys!!! I am so impressed that you got it up on your blog already! Take care!

Michelle Stott said...

Congratulations! I am so glad I got to see you last week. Can't believe she is already here. I will have to come see her when things settle down a little.

Mich said...

Congratulations! She's perfect!

Robert & Amber Salmon said...

Little girls are so precious. Hope Zac adjusts will to the new addition! I am sure he will :)

Rob & Emily Willardson Family said...

Congratulations!! She looks so much like you Becky!! Best of luck with the new changes!! So fun!