Monday, October 25, 2010

Adventures with Zach

So this last month has been wonderful! It has also been rather interesting was Zach has learned some new tricks. He now knows the word "No". So if you ask (or tell) him to do something he doesn't want he will now respond "NO NO NO!". Now the only other word I think that he needs to learn is "mine" :) Although I suspect that will come when Alice is old enough to want to touch his things. He has also discovered that he can take on off his diaper and other clothing. Sunday morning Casey went in to get Zach and there he was no pajamas and no diaper. Silly silly Zach! Even with his new "skills" Zach is a very sweet boy and always makes me laugh and smile

1 comment:

Nicki said...

You're a nice mom. Really, so much better than me. I love the pictures of Alice and it's cute that despite your frustration with Zach, you're sure to assure that you still think he is cute, sweet, and adorable. I wish I was rational like that...Just wait 'til he learns the word "mine", you're right, it's worse than "no"