Congrats! That is awesome. Wow already halfway there. I am so happy for you. Yes, we need to do lunch soon and catch up. I will give you in a couple of weeks when I am out of school.
Yeah! So great to see you at the zoo today. And you looked great. Can't believe you're so far along already! Congrats. And so excited to see that precious girl. I bet you're already busy on making all sorts of cute things for her!
5 comments:
Congrats! That is awesome. Wow already halfway there. I am so happy for you. Yes, we need to do lunch soon and catch up. I will give you in a couple of weeks when I am out of school.
No way!!! That is so exciting!! You got the girl!!! Congrats!!!!
That is so exciting! I didn't know you had a blog! Come visit me on my blog--scottandkarijean.blogspot.com!
Yeah! So great to see you at the zoo today. And you looked great. Can't believe you're so far along already! Congrats. And so excited to see that precious girl. I bet you're already busy on making all sorts of cute things for her!
Wow! Congrats! I haven't been able to blog in a while, not to mention check other blogs. What exciting news!
Post a Comment