Friday, October 24, 2008

Sewing Craze


There is something about having someone so cute to sew for that has made me want to go a little sew crazy. Lately I have had a lot of fun making things for Zach. The great thing is that things don't have to fit him perfect and they still work. This is the first thing that I have made for Zach. I made my own pattern and everything. It really was a lot of fun! There are more projects to come so I will keep posting pictures.

3 comments:

Michelle Stott said...

Super cute. I am really impressed. He is sure a cute kid.

Nicki said...

You're amazing with sewing. Would you believe I'm teaching a simple sewing project for relief society?

Unknown said...

Okay, so you should still be at AF teaching sewing. Not me! Anyway, you did a great job on the pants. I'm proud of you! Love the pirate costume! That is so adorable, I wish I would have thought of it!