Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged -- Flashback



Nicki tagged me and I was supposed to choose the sixth photo from the sixth folder in my "My Pictures" file. This is it. This is a picture from Spring Break of 2007. The photo directly above is the sixth picture and it is a picture of rocks. Why this is special or unique I don't really know. I do know that is was taken somewhere near Goblin Valley because of the photos that were by it. I also included a the fifth picture (the one on top) because I thought it was a little more exciting. We are standing by a cool looking dead tree. We are about to take a hike where we will see some really cool rocks.
I tag... Jenn, Michelle and Amber

1 comment:

Mich said...

Thanks so much for your blog site! You should be able to get to mine too, it is simple, just my name, michleene@blogspot.com. Things are going great for me. School is fun and wonderful and it is already November. Where did the time go? Your little man is cute. I love the pants!