Wednesday, January 16, 2013

And we are back . . .


He was dehydrated and had a hard time eating so in the beginning he had to have an IV in his head.

Poor little guy turned one month in the hospital.

Look at my head control!

We are back but not to a place we were eager to visit.  Poor little Cameron contracted RSV and spent 6 days in the hospital.  The good news is that we are back home and Cameron is doing great!

4 comments:

Michelle Stott said...

I am sorry you have to spend a lot of time at the hospital but I hope he is doing well now and you are getting adjusted.

Becky said...

Yes I think life is finally getting back to normal :)

Mich said...

How scary! I'm glad you're home from the hospital.

Chelsea said...

I love this little boy!!! I need to see and hold him again soon!