Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summerfest






Zach had so much fun this year at the Summerfest! It was also great weather so that was a big plus! Zach loved the carnival rides. He made he a little nervous because when he was on the roller coaster and saw other kids put up there arms up he decided that was the thing to do (good thing he only put on up and not very high). I think his favorite was the boats. It was a good thing he rode with nice kids because he rang the bell the entire time. Terrible picture of him at the parade but he LOVED it!

2 comments:

karijean said...

I'm so impressed with how much you have updated your blog lately! So fun to read your posts. We went to a little of Summerfest this year and really enjoyed it. WE missed the parade and fireworks though...maybe next year.

Becky said...

I think that I go on blogging spurts :) Although I never seem to catch up because I am still behind such is life :)