Monday, August 16, 2010

He is going to remember this for the rest of his life





Zach and I were able to spend a week with my parents before we headed off on our trip to California and Arizona. Zach had so much fun! They have a water table that as you can see Zach thinks makes a great pool. Later we got Zach a pool, but he still would rather climb into the water table (I guess the extra danger is appealing). Grandpa (My dad) goes to work very early in the morning so it worked out great because when he got home my mom and I could go shopping without a two year old. Yeah! It was fun to do some window shopping as well as getting somethings for the new baby.
On Saturday afternoon we went to a museum at the St. George airport. It is a rather humble museum having only three planes to look at. However it is right on the runway so it was fun for Zach to watch airplanes take off and land from the airport. The people who ran the museum were super friendly. As you can see from the pictures you can not only view the planes but they will actually let you climb in the cockpit. As I was taking pictures of Zach on of the ladies that worked there kept saying how special of a moment this was and that Zach was going to remember it for the rest of his life.
Zach also loved to feed Grandpa's fish. He would call for "Pa Pa" go to the back door and say "Foof" (or food). I think Grandpa's fish get really full whenever grandkids are around.

1 comment:

Mich said...

What? A 2 year old isn't going to remember that for the rest of his life? Really, can't you remember everything that happened to you when you were 2?
The water table looks like a perfect pool and I'd love to come feed your dad's fish for him.