
Zach LOVES Toy Story! He loves everything about it. This love he has for the movie has prompted searches for Toy Story books and stuffed animals from Wisconsin to St. George (good thing I have a wonderful mom and sister). I think I could play it over and over and he would sit like a zombie. He thinks it is rather unfortunate that he doesn't get to watch it all the time. We did however decide to take him to his first movie and go see Toy Story 3. He loved it and sat and watched the entire movie. Not only did he love it but Casey and I really enjoyed it as well. I highly recommend you see it (even if you aren't obsessed with everything Toy Story)
1 comment:
How cute! He has gotten so big! I love how kids seem to be born in LOVE with such different things and finding out what they are is so fun too. I wish Malias would sit through a movie. He will sit and watch up to 15 min or so now though. It would be fun to take him to the theater.
Post a Comment