Thursday, March 25, 2010

A little at a time







I can't believe all the things that have been happening since I last updated my blog! March was a fun and crazy month. The beginning of March I went out to "help" my sister who had her fourth baby. I don't know if I was much help but we had a great time. I have a lot of pictures so I will just try and take things one day at a time. These pictures are from the children's museum in Milwaukee. Zach had so much fun! He was able to drive a train (complete with sounds), go down lots of slides he even went down with his cousin Sadie, he drove a bus, worked at a post office , and played with balls with his cousin Brooklyn. There were so many other things here he did and enjoyed but these are just a few.

1 comment:

Mich said...

He's growing up fast!