Thursday, June 11, 2009

Updates





I can't believe how long it has been since I have posted! I guess there hasn't been a ton going on. Zach did have his appointment with the cardiologist today. He has a heart murmur so we were going to get it checked out. We found out he has Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD), or a hole in his heart. This is not nearly as bad as it sounds. Right now he is thriving, gaining wieght and growing as he should. All he needs to do for now it to see the cardiologist once a year. Usually holes heal themselves before the age of 15. The hole in his heart is very small, and becuase of its size surgery is not performed becuase the risks are much higher to have the surgery then if nothing is done. Here are some pictures unrelated to the post but really cute pictures of Zach.
Top picture: Zach being cute (I think that this is my new favorite picture of Zach)
Next picture: Helping Dad unwrap birthday presents. Happy Birthday Casey!!!
Next picture: Bad hair day? Who me?
Bottom picture: Zach, Me and the Broderick's dog Toby

No comments: