Friday, May 15, 2009

Take My Picture Please



Most of us don't really like having our picture, and in fact may go out of our way so that it is not taken, but not Zach. As you can see he will give anyone who will take his picture a big cheesy grin.

3 comments:

Nicki said...

What an adorable, happy baby. He should be a model. He's so cute; he's this amazing perfect mix between you and Casey. In seeing that video I look at him and think, "he looks SO much like Casey"...then a few seconds later..."no, that's totally Becky" I can't wait to see him in a few weeks.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love how in between pictures he had a totally straight face. You could tell when you were putting the camera up again. :)

Mich said...

He's a charmer that's for certain. He has the best smile. I'm glad you caught this on video it's adorable.