
Here is a little about the other pictures starting from the top. As I am sure you know the top picture is of Zach, everyone calls him Casey Jr. so Casey thought he would make it official and let Zach try on his glasses. The next three pictures are of all the snow! The next picture is of Zach enjoying his first ever Easter card from his Grandma and Grandpa Johnson. The next three pictures are of Zach (in case you didn't know :) Lately Zach has started to make faces anytime the camera is out. He LOVES to have his picture taken does it show at all? He also loves to watch TV you can see him leaning forward watching his favorite show the Backyardigans. The last one is of Zach just being cute.
3 comments:
You must have been the one to order the snow. Don't you know that it is supposed to be warm and sunny?
Zach is so cute! I love how cuddly he looks.
I love the "mini-me" picture that Casey did. So adorable. Maybe one day you'll have a kid that looks like you! Sorry about the snow. Ugggghhh....I totally am sad for you.
Cute photos of Zach!
Sad snow photos.
Post a Comment