Last week Zach and I headed down to St. George to visit Grandma and Grandpa and I realized today that I never posted any of the pictures. It was wonderful to be able to spend time down there. We went shopping and just hung out. Zach was fascinated with the large furry things roaming around the house (the dogs). We also went to feed some ducks. There were also birds there called Coots or Mud Hens. They have very strange feet. Zach just loved watching the birds go crazy eating the bread. He also loved to be outside just looking at things.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Our Trip to St. George
Last week Zach and I headed down to St. George to visit Grandma and Grandpa and I realized today that I never posted any of the pictures. It was wonderful to be able to spend time down there. We went shopping and just hung out. Zach was fascinated with the large furry things roaming around the house (the dogs). We also went to feed some ducks. There were also birds there called Coots or Mud Hens. They have very strange feet. Zach just loved watching the birds go crazy eating the bread. He also loved to be outside just looking at things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment